Ministry of Narcotics Control Islamabad Jobs 2017 Qualification Last Date ITS
|Today we provided You Ministry of Narcotics Control Islamabad Jobs 2019 Qualification Last Date ITS Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date Available Soon. Experience Required: Not Required And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Wed 15 Nov 2017|
|Thu 30 Nov 2017|
|Narcotics Control Department, Admin Office, Islamabad,|
|Narcotics Control ()|
|Assistant, Naib Qasid, Operator, Stenotypists|
The applications are invited by the following posts mentioned below. The Ministry of Narcotics Control has now opened the posts for the hardworking people. The procedure for applying is mentioned below. The minimum qualification, domicile and age limit is given here
Ministry of Narcotics Control Islamabad Jobs 2017 Qualification Last Date ITS Application Form Download
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained
Ministry of Narcotics Control Islamabad Jobs 2019 Qualification Last Date ITS Application Form Download
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|