National MNCH Program Community Midwifery Sindh Jobs 2017-18
|Today we provided You National MNCH Program Community Midwifery Sindh Jobs 2019-18 Form Download Test Date 31 Jan to 21 Feb 2019 Interview Date 31 Jan to 21 Feb 2019. Experience Required: Relevant Field Experience will be preferred And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Fri 15 Dec 2017|
|Sat 30 Dec 2017|
|Population Welfare Department, Admin Office, Sindh,|
|Population Welfare ()|
Applications are invited from Sindh domiciled female candidates(Married will be preferred) for the following vacant posts of community midwifery in all districts of Sindh Province. Applicants must be matric qualification holder between 15 to 40 years old.
National MNCH Program Community Midwifery Sindh Jobs 2017-18 Interview Schedule Age Limit Matric Qualification
Note: In-case of or more Post Experience can be vary according to the Vacancy (Position) So you can verify from ad image. (Relevant Experience will be Preferred)
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained.
National MNCH Program Community Midwifery Sindh Jobs 2019-18 Interview Schedule Age Limit Matric Qualification
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:-
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|