Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Jobs 2017 Assistant Director Officer Instructions
|Today we provided You Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Jobs 2019 Assistant Director Officer Instructions Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date Available Soon. Experience Required: Not Required And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Fri 10 Nov 2017|
|Sat 25 Nov 2017|
|OPF Department, Admin Office, Islamabad,|
|Assistant, Director, Officers|
The applications are invited from the suitable candidates, who posses the degrees duly recognized by HEC. The board for the appointment in overseas Pakistanis Foundation against the give posts. The details about the posts are mentioned here. The details will be given here time to time so you have to stay connected with us for the updates
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Jobs 2017 Assistant Director Officer Instructions Apply Online
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Jobs 2019 Assistant Director Officer Instructions Apply Online
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|