Population Welfare Department PWD Bhakkar Jobs 2021-18
|Today we provided You Population Welfare Department PWD Bhakkar Jobs 2021-18 Form Download Test Date 22/12/2019 Interview Date 22/12/2019. Experience Required: Experience not Required And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Tue 5 Dec 2017|
|Wed 20 Dec 2017|
|Population Welfare Department, Admin Office, Bhakkar,|
|Population Welfare ()|
|Family Welfare Assistant|
District Bhakkar domiciled candidates having matriculation qualification are invited to apply for the following posts in Population welfare department for its under process Project Management Unit PMU. Applications must reach within due date 16/12/2017.
Population Welfare Department PWD Bhakkar Jobs 2021-18 Family Welfare Assistant Application Form
Note: In-case of or more Post Experience can be vary according to the Vacancy (Position) So you can verify from ad image. (Experience not Required)
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained.
Population Welfare Department PWD Bhakkar Jobs 2021-18 Family Welfare Assistant Application Form List of Union Councils
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:-
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|