PPSC Punjab Jobs 2018 Last Date
|Today we provided You PPSC Punjab Jobs 2019 Last Date Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date Available Soon. Experience Required: Relevant Field Experience Required And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Mon 12 Nov 2018|
|Tue 27 Nov 2018|
|Development, Health Department, Admin Office, Punjab,|
|D.Pharm, Masters, MBBS, MS, PM&DC|
|Development, Health ()|
|Assistant Director, Associate Professor, Pharmacist, Principal, Senior Registrar|
PPSC announces vacant positions in following Punjab Departments. Highly qualified and experienced candidates are invited to apply online before the closing date 11/12/2018. Applications other than online will not be entertained.
PPSC Punjab Jobs 2018 Last Date Terms and Conditions to Apply
Note: In-case of or more Post Experience can be vary according to the Vacancy (Position) So you can verify from ad image. (Relevant Field Experience is Required)
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained.
PPSC Punjab Jobs 2019 Last Date Terms and Conditions to Apply
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:
PPSC Jobs 2019 Online Application Submission Details
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|