PPSC Punjab Youth Affairs Sports Archaeology and Tourism Department Jobs 2017
|Today we provided You PPSC Punjab Youth Affairs Sports Archaeology and Tourism Department Jobs 2019 Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date Available Soon. Experience Required: Experience not Required And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Thu 16 Nov 2017|
|Fri 1 Dec 2017|
|Sports Department, Admin Office, Punjab,|
Punjab Youth Affairs, Sports Archaeology and Tourism Department wants to hire the services of qualified and experienced sportsman on 5 years contract basis. Interested candidates can apply online before the closing date 30 November 2017.
PPSC Punjab Youth Affairs Sports Archaeology and Tourism Department Jobs 2017 Last date to Apply
Note: In-case of or more Post Experience can be vary according to the Vacancy (Position) So you can verify from ad image. (Experience not Required)
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained.
PPSC Punjab Youth Affairs Sports Archaeology and Tourism Department Jobs 2019 Last date to Apply
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:-
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|