Public Sector Organization Rawalpindi Jobs 2018
|Today we provided You Public Sector Organization Rawalpindi Jobs 2019 Test and Interview Schedule and Dates Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date Available Soon. Experience Required: Preferred And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Mon 26 Nov 2018|
|Tue 11 Dec 2018|
|Public Sector Department, Admin Office, Rawalpindi,|
|Bachelor, BIT, Intermediate, Matric|
|Public Sector ()|
|Carpenter, Electrician, Plumber, Sub Engineer, Welder|
A public sector organization affiliated with federal government invites applications for the following vacant positions on temporary/permanent basis. Applications with deposit slip must reach within due date. Incomplete or late applications will not be entertained.
Public Sector Organization Rawalpindi Jobs 2018 Test and Interview Schedule and Dates
Note: In-case of or more Post Experience can be vary according to the Vacancy (Position) So you can verify from ad image. (Experience not Required)
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
- Sindh NESCOM Jobs 2018 Qualification Experience
- Lahore Pakistan Railways Jobs 2018 Terms and Conditions Last Date Qualification
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained.
Public Sector Organization Rawalpindi Jobs 2019 Test and Interview Schedule and Dates Eligibility Criteria How to Apply
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:
Public Sector Organization Rawalpindi Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|