Punjab Police Jobs PPSC 2017 Traffic Wardens & Clerks PPSC Apply Online Qualification
|Today we provided You Punjab Police Jobs PPSC 2019 Traffic Wardens & Clerks PPSC Apply Online Qualification Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date Available Soon. Experience Required: Not Required And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Mon 13 Nov 2017|
|Tue 28 Nov 2017|
|PPSC Department, Admin Office, Punjab,|
The posts which are long awaited are now vacant and the people can submit the applications soon for these posts. The Punjab Police Jobs PPSC are one of the best jobs. The people have to submit the documents along wihgt the application forms. The candidates selected after the application will come with NIC for the interview. The people should read the advertisement carefully and them apply for the posts.
Punjab Police Jobs PPSC 2017 Traffic Wardens & Clerks PPSC Apply Online Qualification Last Date
Note: In-case of or more Post Experience can be vary according to the Vacancy (Position) So you can verify from ad image. (Experience Not Required)
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained
Punjab Police Jobs PPSC 2019 Traffic Wardens & Clerks PPSC Apply Online Qualification Last Date
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|