Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2017 Police Communications Specialist / Officer
|Today we provided You Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2019 Police Communications Specialist / Officer Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date Available Soon. Experience Required: Not Required And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Fri 10 Nov 2017|
|Sat 25 Nov 2017|
|Police Department, Admin Office, Lahore,|
|BBA, BCS, MBA|
The positions which are vacant are mentioned below in the table. The positions are offered on the contract basis. These are regular positions determined by the employer. The basic requirements include the age and the domicile and the eligibility and experience details. The updates are mentioned time to time so stay connected with us for the updates
Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2017 Police Communications Specialist / Officer Basic Requirements Last Date
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained
Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2019 Police Communications Specialist / Officer Basic Requirements Last Date
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|