Punjab Skills Development Fund PSDF Free Courses 2017-18
|Today we provided You Punjab Skills Development Fund PSDF Free Courses 2019-18 Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date Available Soon. Experience Required: Experience not Required And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Tue 19 Dec 2017|
|Wed 3 Jan 2018|
|Vocational Training Department, Admin Office, Punjab,|
|Vocational Training ()|
Punjab Skills Development Fund PSDF has announced free technical training for females of all province of Punjab. 18 years or older female candidates are invited to get admission. Admission is free of cost and a monthly stipend will be paid. Candidates can submit their CVs tot the email address mentioned at the ad image.
Punjab Skills Development Fund PSDF Free Courses 2017-18 Beautician Makeup Artist Online Apply
Note: In-case of or more Post Experience can be vary according to the Vacancy (Position) So you can verify from ad image. (Experience not Required)
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained.
Punjab Skills Development Fund PSDF Free Courses 2019-18 Beautician Makeup Artist Online Apply
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:-
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|