Redco International Qatar Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria Walk in Interview Electricians
|Today we provided You Redco International Qatar Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria Walk in Interview Electricians Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date 10/11/2019, 11/11/2019, 12/11/2019. Experience Required: 15 Years Experience And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Thu 9 Nov 2017|
|Fri 24 Nov 2017|
|Redco Department, Admin Office, Qatar,|
|Electrician, Fitter, Manager, Plumber|
Redco International Qatar jobs are now announced. The people who are interested in the details and updates about the job they must comment below. The people can submit the applications for the positions of the given posts. The updates are mentioned here. The qualification and experience is also mentioned here
Redco International Qatar Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria Walk in Interview Electricians, Plumbers, Masons & Others
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained
Redco International Qatar Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria Walk in Interview Electricians, Plumbers, Masons & Others
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|