Social Welfare Department Sindh Jobs 2017-18
|Today we provided You Social Welfare Department Sindh Jobs 2019-18 Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date Available Soon. Experience Required: Required Relevant Field Experience And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Tue 19 Dec 2017|
|Wed 3 Jan 2018|
|Social Welfare Department, Admin Office, Sindh,|
|Social Welfare ()|
|Assistant Director, Deputy Director, Director, Private Secretary|
Social Welfare Department Sindh has announced the recruitment of following staff through PTS. Interested candidates are requested to submit dully filled application forms within due date. Applications after due date or incomplete applications will not be entertained. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
Social Welfare Department Sindh Jobs 2017-18 PTS Test Roll Number Slips Answer Key Result Application Form Merit List
Note: In-case of or more Post Experience can be vary according to the Vacancy (Position) So you can verify from ad image. (Relevant Experience Required)
Following Information Will be Updated:
- PTS Test Dates
- PTS Test Roll Number Slips
- PTS Test Answer Key
- PTS Test Result
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained.
Social Welfare Department Sindh Jobs 2019-18 PTS Test Roll Number Slips Answer Key Result Application Form Merit List
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:-
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|