Special Education Department Sahiwal Jobs 2017 Instructions Interview Dates Eligibility
|Today we provided You Special Education Department Sahiwal Jobs 2019 Instructions Interview Dates Eligibility Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date 25/11/2019, 28/11/2019. Experience Required: Not Required And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Sat 4 Nov 2017|
|Sun 19 Nov 2017|
|Education Department, Admin Office, Sahiwal,|
|Attendant, Chowkidar, Khakroob, Mali, Naib Qasid|
The posts which are vacant in the department of Special Education Department Sahiwal are locked up for you. The people can apply for the jobs as soon as they want to. The details and updates about the jobs are mentioned here. You just have to follow the instructions and apply for the jobs. The authorities will call you up for the interviews.
Special Education Department Sahiwal Jobs 2017 Instructions Interview Dates Eligibility Criteria Mali & Others
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained.
Special Education Department Sahiwal Jobs 2019 Instructions Interview Dates Eligibility Criteria Mali & Others
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|