Inaugurated in August 2002, Cadet College Murree is an independent College, which provides training and education following military traditions and customs of the Pakistan Army. Cadet College Murree, governed by the Board of Directors, is a non profit, interdenominational institution, and is not an official activity of the Pakistan Armed Forces. It has been founded and organized by retired personals of armed forces who firmly believe that an education on the pattern of armed forces not only groom leadership but also produce disciplined and well educated youngsters.
The Pakistan armed forces are noted for their great esprit de corps, their determined pursuit of excellence, their development of strong leaders, their will to be second to none, and their belief that the exertion of maximum efforts is what makes champions. The Cadet College Murree is founded on these ideals and principles. The Cadet College Murree through its organization carries forward its program and under this program Cadets wear the modified forces uniform.
The guiding philosophy of the Cadet College is to provide a wholesome, patriotic and invigorating atmosphere in which Cadets are inspired toward maximum achievement. Cadets are developed toward the ideal of the whole man by carefully correlated academic, training and sports programs. The institution provides education and training, which prepare a young man for College/university and responsible citizenship in a free and competitive society.
Pakistan Askari School and Cadet College Murree Admission 2017 For Class Application Form Download Prospectus Eligibility Criteria Schedule and Dates
- Admission into various classes is subject to qualifying written Test from the subjects given below followed by an Interview and Medical Examination:
a. Admissions in Class V to IX
- General Science
b. Admissions in Class XI
- Computer Science/Chemistry
- Entry Tests are conducted according to requisite academic standard of the class for which the candidate has applied. 3. The candidates who apply for admission shall be communicated exact time, date and center of the written examination and interview through call letter/admit card. 4. Admission is purely on open-merit system for all the candidates appearing from all parts of the country and abroad. However, the results are kept confidential. The criterion of the Selection Committee cannot be challenged. 5. Candidates who qualify Entry Test and Interview are issued Joining Letters along with the instructions and exact date / Time to join the College. 6. At the time of joining the College, all the relevant documents/certificates must be completed.
7. The candidates may use only the prescribed Forms (attached with the Prospectus) to apply for admission in any class as mentioned above.
8. Prospectus and prescribed Admission Forms may be obtained from the College Office at
Eligibility and Age
For admission to any class, a candidate must either be studying in that class or must have passed the last lower class at the time of admission. Age limits as on 1st April of the year of the admission are as under:-
Class Age V 10-12 VI 11-13 VII 12 – 14 VIII 13 – 15 IX 14 – 16 XI 16 – 17
Moreover the physical appearence of the condidate must correspond with the age mentioned in the application form.
Each academic year consists of three terms. Over the course of the term, Cadets’ grades are based on weekly test, monthly test and annual examination. Given below are the scheduled academic TERMS:
a. 1st Term April to June
b. 2nd Term July to September
c. 3rd Term October to December
c. 4th Term January to March
College will remain closed for winter vacations during third term for approximately two and a half months. Exact date for holidays and events will be intimated to the parents in the college calendar.
GRADE STANDING PERCENTAGE
A Excellent 90 – 100
B+ Very good 80 – 89
B Good 70 – 79
C+ Average 60 – 69
C Satisfactory 51 – 59
D Acceptable 40 – 50
F Fail Below 40
If a Cadet falls below 40% for two consecutive terms, the Cadet is placed on academic warning, which indicates that his performance is below the level required for successful completion of an academic year.
Islamiyat is taught as compulsory subject in all the classes. Besides this, the religious teacher is assigned to lead all the prayers in which the participation of the Cadets is mandatory. NAZRA QURAN is also a regular feature of the Daily Routine
Latest Admissions Related to You :»
- Cadet College Qutbal Rawalpindi Admission 2017 For First Year 1st 8th Class Fee Structure Application Form Eligibility Criteria cadetcollegequtbal
- Cadet College Kashmir Point Murree Admission 2017 in 1st First Year 8th Class Fee Structure Eligibility Criteria Application Form cadetcollegekashmirpoint
- Cadet College Murree Admission 2017 Class 8th and First Year 1st Eligibility Criteria Fee Structure Application Form cadetcollegemurree
- Cadet College Gadap Karachi Admission Open 2017 Application Form Download Prospectus Eligibility Criteria Schedule and Dates
- Cadet College Fateh Jang CCF Admission 2017 For 8th Class and First Year 1st Eligibility Criteria Application Form Fee Structure cadetcollegefatehjang