Directorate of Floriculture Punjab Jobs 2018
|Today we provided You Directorate of Floriculture Punjab Jobs 2019 Form Download Test Date 17 & 18 Jan 2019 Interview Date 17 & 18 Jan 2019. Experience Required: Relevant Field Experience Required And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Mon 18 Dec 2017|
|Tue 2 Jan 2018|
|Floriculture Department, Admin Office, Punjab,|
|Bailder, Chowkidar, Driver, Lab Attendant, Mali|
Directorate of Floriculture Punjab invites applications from Punjab domiciled candidates for the following vacant posts. Candidates having domicile of Islamabad/Rawalpindi will be preferred. Applications must reach within due date 10/01/2018. Applications after due date will not be entertained.
Directorate of Floriculture Punjab Jobs 2018 Baildar Application Form Interview Schedule Required Qualification
Note: In-case of or more Post Experience can be vary according to the Vacancy (Position) So you can verify from ad image. (Relevant Experience Required)
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained.
Directorate of Floriculture Punjab Jobs 2019 Baildar Application Form Interview Schedule Required Qualification
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:-
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|