Pakistan Railways Jobs 2018 PTS Schedule How to Apply
|Today we provided You Pakistan Railways Jobs 2019 PTS Schedule How to Apply Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date Available Soon. Experience Required: Required Relevant Field Experience, Not Required And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Sun 25 Nov 2018|
|Mon 10 Dec 2018|
|Railway Department, Admin Office, All Pakistan,|
|Bachelor, Diploma, FA, graduate, Intermediate, Literate, Masters|
|Assistant, Auditor, Carpenter, Mechanist, Technician, Wiremen|
Pakistan Railways Jobs 2018 PTS Schedule How to Apply Procedure Eligibility Criteria
Note: In-case of or more Post Experience can be vary according to the Vacancy (Position) So you can verify from ad image.( Experience Not Required )
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained.
- Lahore Pakistan Railways Jobs 2018 How to Apply Last Date
- WAPDA Pakistan Jobs 2018 PTS Experience Qualification
- Sindh NESCOM Jobs 2018 Qualification Experience
Pakistan Railways Jobs 2019 PTS Schedule How to Apply Procedure Eligibility Criteria
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:
Pakistan Railways Jobs 2019 PTS Application Form Available Last Date
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|