TEVTA Govt of the Punjab Jobs 2017-18
|Today we provided You TEVTA Govt of the Punjab Jobs 2019-18 Form Download Test Date Available Soon Interview Date Available Soon. Experience Required: Relevant Field Experience Required And You can get the Jobs by Your City Position Region Qualification and Interview Details are Mentioned Daily Newspaper Jobs are Provided and Inshallah will Provided Continuously in Future.|
|Fri 22 Dec 2017|
|Sat 6 Jan 2018|
|TEVTA Department, Admin Office, Punjab,|
|B.COM, BA, BSc, DAE, FA, FSC, I.Com, Intermediate|
|Computer Operators, Hostel Superintendent, Lab Instructor, Lab Tech., Stenographers, Typist|
Technical Education and vocational training Authority TEVTA govt of Punjab has announced following vacant posts for disabled quota. Only Punjab domiciled disabled persons acquiring eligibility criteria and disability certificate issued by the district Assessment Board can apply. Applications receiving after due date 15-01-2018 will not be entertained.
TEVTA Govt of the Punjab Jobs 2017-18 Lab Staff Disabled Quota How to Apply Eligibility Criteria
Note: In-case of or more Post Experience can be vary according to the Vacancy (Position) So you can verify from ad image. (Relevant Experience Required)
Test Date Interview Date Application Eligibility Criteria Required Documentations are mentioned here.
The applicants invited for the vacancies that are mentioned in above newspaper ad image. So you must Submit application Form within due dates because after the deadline application will not be entertained.
TEVTA Govt of the Punjab Jobs 2019-18 Lab Staff Disabled Quota How to Apply Eligibility Criteria
|Vacancies Name and Number||Positions:-
General Eligibility Criteria : To apply to the jobs provided by the Pakistan Forces there is a certain eligibility criteria which is a must to follow. The basic criteria are mentioned below:
- Pass intermediate with science subjects. Pass science with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- The age limit is above 17 till 23.
- The weight of the male candidates must be above 48kg.
- Common eligibility criteria for Dental Surgeon is BDS and FCPS
- Common eligibility criteria for Junior Instructor is Higher secondary, Diploma, ITI, BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA
- Common eligibility criteria for General Manager is a degree in engineering.
Related Topics & Guidelines :»
|★More Jobs Related to Your Region★|