Admission Test for Engineering and Computer Science Programs : The admission to the Bachelor Programs of the Institute is decided on the basis of candidate’s earlier educational achievements and his/her score in the admission test, which comprises multiple choice questions based on Pakistani intermediate level Physics and Mathematics and English. The Syllabus of Admission Test and a sample of such questions can be downloaded here.
The test is held simultaneously at Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Quetta, Karachi and Multan. The venue and general instructions for the test are intimated on Institute website. Applicants can choose the test center according to their convenience. The results of the admission test are communicated to the selected candidates online through admission website.
For the candidates applying on the basis of SAT-II, the merit will be determined by their Percentile score.
GIK Admission 2017 in Engineering Programs Test Date Last Date Application Form For Electrical Mechanical Chemical and Computer Engineering
Latest Admissions Related to You :»
- Information Technology University ITU Admission 2017 MS MBA PHD Program Online Submission Form Last Date Of Graduate and Undergraduate Program
- University of Agriculture Faisalabad Admission Scholarship 2017 For Overseas Pakistani, AJK Application Form Eligibility Criteria Schedule
- University Of Agriculture Faisalabad UAF Undergraduate Programs Entry Test 2017 Application Form How To Apply last Date
- CMEEF Chief Minister Endowment Fund KPK PMU Scheme 2017 Application Form Download Eligibility Criteria
- ITU Information Technology University Admission 2017 Study Online BS MS MPhil Programs Entry Test Application Form