Admission Test for Engineering and Computer Science Programs : The admission to the Bachelor Programs of the Institute is decided on the basis of candidate’s earlier educational achievements and his/her score in the admission test, which comprises multiple choice questions based on Pakistani intermediate level Physics and Mathematics and English. The Syllabus of Admission Test and a sample of such questions can be downloaded here.
The test is held simultaneously at Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Quetta, Karachi and Multan. The venue and general instructions for the test are intimated on Institute website. Applicants can choose the test center according to their convenience. The results of the admission test are communicated to the selected candidates online through admission website.
For the candidates applying on the basis of SAT-II, the merit will be determined by their Percentile score.
GIK Admission 2017 in Engineering Programs Test Date Last Date Application Form For Electrical Mechanical Chemical and Computer Engineering
Latest Admissions Related to You :»
- University Of Agriculture Faisalabad UAF Community College Admission 2017 No Entry Test How to Apply For It Eligibility Criteria Written Entry Test Date and Schedule
- University of Agriculture Faisalabad Admission Scholarship 2017 For Overseas Pakistani, AJK Application Form Eligibility Criteria Schedule
- CIIT Comsats Institute Of Information Technology Admission Fall 2017 NTS Test Application Form How to Apply Online Last Date
- ITU Information Technology University Admission 2017 Study Online BS MS MPhil Programs Entry Test Application Form
- DOW University of Health Science Karachi Fellowship Admission 2017 in Post Graduate Courses Programs Application Form Eligibility Criteria